Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Better late than never... Maternity pics











So, yes, I know love bug is 15 days old and I am just now showing these off. Well, technically, we recieved them in the mail the day we got back from the hospital with her. It took longer than normal to get them because of some health issues with the photographer. But they were worth the wait, plus, now I am kinda glad we didn't recieve them earlier because I realize how HUGE I was... but hey, its all for a good purpose, I wouldn't have it any other way but a healthy, amazing baby girl! Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

  1. Mich...dont ever want to hear how huge you think you were again! :) You were BEAUTIFUL!! The pics are SOOO great! Love the one with Adan kissing your belly! You can tell how much he loves that little girl that he hasn't met yet in that one pic. It is very powerful! Love you! Love you Isabelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them!!!! You were such a cute prego. I wish I was able to take maternity pics, I just didnt make it that far!!!! You will love having those.

    ReplyDelete