Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Year= New Resolutions!!!

Everything is new this year! I love it all. I have made a list of resolutions for this year, so I'm guessing that if I put them on paper they may last longer than the possible couple of days that the other years have left me with! Does it mean that I have to keep them all year? Or just until I get tired of them (#1)? Or until I forget?




Maybe this post will keep me accountable, when I look back at our blog I will either be able to say "Check" or " Oh crap, did I really say that I was going to do that.... maybe next year " ha!



So here they go!



#1- Get back to my pre-pregnancy size. Yes, I did put that out there are resolution #1! So boring, yes I know, but I NEED to get back there. My hubs can not have that much smaller of a waist than me!



#2- Live on a budget! Adan and I both have wild hairs that run through us and sometimes they can cost us a pretty penny!



#3- Be the best mom and wife I can be. The wife thing I have done a little longer than the mom thing, I just want to make sure that this year I do everything I possibly can to help my angel blossom as best as she can.



#4- Be a better friend. Putting out more effort with some of the people that I don’t talk to on a regular basis that I still cherish and hold near and dear to my heart. Hopefully you’ll be hearing from me soon :-)


#5- Cook dinner atleast 4 nights out of the week!  AHHH this one could haunt me!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck!!! I know I need all the help I can get with #1!! :) I bet Adan and Isabelle already think you're the best, so I think you can say "Check!" to that!

    ReplyDelete