Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring Break!!!

This week is Spring Break in our house and we are doing a lot of fun little crafts around the house.  Our biggest chore is to start our garden.  Isabelle LOVES carrots and potatos, so I thought I would attempt to be more domesticated and try to grown our own.  Adan dug up the stump in the backyard where the garden will go, we tore up the ground, and bought some organic compost.  So, here we go!!!  I am also attempting to create our our compost pile for the soil, hope it doesn't get too nasty in there, but the nastier the better for garden, so I hear. :-)  Here are some recent pictures of my little princess... she is sooo big and soooo much fun!!! I just want to eat her up I love her so much!!!!!  xoxo
Sitting like a big girl before her 1st Chuck E Cheese birthday party experience...

My little Minnie Mouse :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment