Wednesday, March 3, 2010

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE, VOTE... pretty Please :-)

About 4 months ago, I entered Isabelle into this modeling thing for a girl that is friends with our photographer... you know, friend of a friend, well low and behold... Isabelle was one of the finalists.  But our journey is not done.  Now, I need your help!  Please, if you love me, my husband, my daughter, or my dog, please :-) 

Here is what you have to do, #1- become a fan #2- hit "like" on the picture of Isabelle. 

Sweet and simple, and you know... I would do it for you ;-)  Just remember that as you think about the 2 minutes it takes to click the link below and hit 2 (two) other buttons.  Ha!  This is the picture that she has of Isabelle.  Wouldn't it be so fun for her to be a little "model."  I will live vicariously through her... lol!!! 

There are some A-DORABLE other little girls on there, but mine deserves your VOTE!!! :-)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/glam-R-baby/51669198356?ref=mf#!/pages/glam-R-baby/51669198356?ref=mf

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! You KNOW I'll vote for my favorite little girl in the whole wide world! She IS MISS PERSONALITY AND A PHOTOGRAPHER'S DREAM...most of the time.

    ReplyDelete